Last modified: May 1, 2019.
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between Mobile Application Developer ("Mobile Application Developer", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Rewala mobile application and any of its products or services (collectively, "Mobile Application" or "Services"
- About our services
- User content
- Acceptable use of our services
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Changes to these terms
- Accuracy of our Services
- Accessing our Services
- Acceptance of these terms
- Contact Us
About our servicesRegistration. You must register for our Services using accurate data, provide your current mobile phone number, email and, if you change it, update this mobile phone number or email using our in-app feature. Address Book. You may provide us with the phone numbers of you and your other contacts in your mobile phone address book on a regular basis. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers to allow us to provide our Services. Age. You must be at least 13 years old to use our Services (or such greater age required in your country for you to be authorized to use our Services without parental approval). In addition to being of the minimum required age to use our Services under applicable law, if you are not old enough to have authority to agree to our Terms in your country, your parent or guardian must agree to our Terms on your behalf.
User contentWe do not own any data, information or material ("Content") that you submit in the Mobile Application in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor Content in the Mobile Application submitted or created using our Services by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Mobile Application does not grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
Acceptable use of our servicesOur Terms and Policies. You must use our Services according to our Terms and posted policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission. Legal and Acceptable Use. You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that:
Harm to Rewala or Our Users. You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
- Violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of Rewala, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
- Are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
- Involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
- Impersonate someone;
- Involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like;
- Or involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
Keeping Your Account Secure. You are responsible for keeping your device and your Rewala account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
- Reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services.
- Send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services.
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems.
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services.
- Create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means.
- Collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner.
- Sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services.
- Or distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesEXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND REWALA, OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, REWALA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DATA ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, REWALA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN OR AVAILABLE ON, IN OR THROUGH THE REWALA MOBILE APPLICATION AND OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE REWALA MOBILE APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. REWALA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. ALTHOUGH REWALA MAKES EFFORTS TO PREVENT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM BEING DISCLOSED, REWALA MAKES NO WARRANTY FOR OTHER USERS WHO SUBMIT CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOU AND OTHERS. AS PART OF THE CONTACT SHARING ASPECT OF OUR SERVICES, WE MAY PROVIDE SELECTED PERSONAL PROFILE INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE VIEWABLE TO OTHER USERS OR MEMBERS IN OUR DIRECTORY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS A SERVICE, WE MAY INCLUDE LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND THAT REWALA HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, REGARDING THE CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US RELATED TO THIRD PARTIES.
Accuracy of our ServicesWe cannot guarantee that our Services, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our ServicesWe cannot guarantee that our Services, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Our mobile application with the standard functionality is currently made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Services will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
- We do not represent that our Services will be available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Services or specific functionality to any user or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Services from a prohibited jurisdiction, you do so at your own risk
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your mobile device in order to access our Services. You should ensure your mobile device is adequately protected with suitably updated virus protection software.
- Unless a mutually executed agreement between you and us states otherwise, our Terms make up the entire agreement between you and us regarding Rewala and our Services and supersede any prior agreements.
- We may ask you to agree to additional terms for certain of our Services in the future, which will govern to the extent there is a conflict between our Terms and such additional terms.
- Our Services are not intended for distribution to or use in any country where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another country. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country.
- Our Terms are written in English (U.S.). Any translated version is provided solely for your convenience. To the extent any translated version of our Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
- Any amendment to or waiver of our Terms requires our express consent.
- We may amend or update these Terms. We will provide you notice of amendments to our Terms, as appropriate, and update the “Last Modified” date at the top of our Terms. Your continued use of our Services confirms your acceptance of our Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to our Terms, as amended, you must stop using our Services. Please review our Terms from time to time.
- All of our rights and obligations under our Terms are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates or in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, successor entities, or new owner.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- Nothing in our Terms will prevent us from complying with the law.
- If we fail to enforce any of our Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from our Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted by us to you. In certain jurisdictions, you may have legal rights as a consumer, and our Terms are not intended to limit such consumer legal rights that may not be waived by contract.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Rewala and our Services, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Acceptance of these termsYou acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Mobile Application or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Mobile Application and its Services.